Affordable, Effective, Eco-Friendly Solutions for Great Quality Water.
Water Treatment can solve the problems or concerns you have with your water quality.
The first step is understanding the make-up of your water. Does your water come for a municipality or from a private well source? What’s in the water? Municipal water users receive an annual water quality report mandated by the EPA that reveals where your water comes from, what it is treated with and what impurities they found during sample testing.
There are tests can be done to determine what your specific needs. On municipal water the test are fairly simple and are offered free of charge. For well water more comprehensive testing is needed and can be done for a reasonable charge to cover lab fees.
Water treatment falls into to major categories listed below:
- Water Filtration
- Water Conditioning
Water filtration reduces and/or removes impurities in your homes water supply. Filtration can occur either at the point of entry, filtering all of the water in the home, or at the point of use, filtering the water from that specific outlet.
Water Conditioning is used to control the issue of calcium and magnesium in water that can cause scale problems.
Why do you need Water Treatment
- Odor free, great tasting filtered water lends to increased water consumption which has health benefits
- Chemicals used in municipal water treatment, and their by-products, are not desirable for you to consume
- Refilling bottles for on the go consumption is saves money and waste as well as more convenient than bottle water
- Your body is a sponge and when you bathe and your lungs are filters than inhale the chemicals in the shower steam, so drinking good water isn’t enough
- Conditioned water lathers up better and requires less soap usage
- Scale build up on your fixtures is eliminated with conditioned water
- Conditioned water increases the efficiency of water using appliance and extends their productive life